30 Jan Job Opening: Graphic Designer
Join the SLVYVLL team today!
We’re looking for a skilled Graphic Designer with an attention to detail, love of music & the ability to multi-task to join our Studio City office in Los Angeles, CA. **Must be Los Angeles based.
Please send resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create visual designs for use across all channels including digital, social and print, display ads and motion for socials.
- Create designs for apparel, skateboards and accessories
- Create line sheets for presentation and catalogs.
- Design and maintain current rotator graphics for the websites of our many in-house brands.
- Solicit quotes and estimates for services needed to execute projects.
- Work closely with in-house and outsourced photographers and videographers to schedule shoots and assist in post-production editing.
- Basic retouching and photo manipulation.
- Create tech packs for printables
- Create pitch decks
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be creative and think outside the box.
- 3+ years experience
- Strong digital design experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Adobe Lightroom, Premiere, After Effects, and motion graphics a plus.
- Knowledge of cut-n-sew a plus.
- Deadline driven and have the ability to multitask
- Self-motivated and works with a sense of urgency